Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Social Bookmarking first discovered

I am simply not caught up. I live in a sheltered life, and I am amazed by little things in life itself. I was first introduced to social bookmarking by Dr. Stuart Lenig at Columbia State Community College. The assignment was to visit website suggestions provided by the social site of your choice and pick five websites that you believe are the most interesting. I do not get on the Internet that much--I know its strange to see a nineteen-year-old saying that--so believe it when I say my world was broadened--I mean went from a 8 foot by 8 foot backyard to a 600 acre plantation--it was broadened. my favorite websites are listed  as:
1. /www.aria-database.com/--Ariatic Opera
2. www.rondexter.com/
3. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8C72QB/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musopen
4. www.flickr.com/photos/ceeesar/4145697601/
5. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5JdJYo/www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

The number five is actually the page that came up when I typed in my birthday. I told a few people in my class, but. . . I was born June 19, 1991. I share the same birthday with Paula Abdul. And the Number 1 song on my birth year was her song 'Rush-Rush.'
have a laugh--it was my first experience on the web.
Any questions or comments send to kwisdom5@columbiastate.edu

1 comment:

  1. Katherine that is a good start, did you join a site like digg or delicious or stumbleupon...all give you suggestions of places to go....

    ReplyDelete